Processing of gravity and magnetic data, constructing parameter maps, special processing like delineation of shallow and deep effect based on the form (amplitude, wavelength) and the frequency (variability) of the anomalies, model calculations.
– structure (boundary) detection based on the density and magnetic properties
– anomaly separation of different depth causative bodies
– depth determination (by spectral depth estimation) and depth calculation (using correlation function and two-layered gravity inversion)
– spatial localization of mafic magmatic bodies
– 2D and 3D presentation and modelling
– base- and filtered gravity and magnetic profiles and maps
– 2D-3D presentation of results
– MOL Nyrt.
– O&GD Ltd.
Department of Research and Observatories
János KISS, Ph.D.
Address: 1145 Budapest, Columbus u. 17-23.
Phone: +36 1 920-2256