High-precision gravimetric comparative measurements of base points installed for geophysical, geodetical, metrological and further purposes.
During the high-precision gravimetric measurements we define the g values of base points (basic network point, base point, metrological point etc.) by comparative measurements using 2 or 3 national gravimetric base network points and 2 LCR gravity meters. Adjustment is carried out based on the reference level of the National Gravity Base Network (MGH-2013).
Instrument: LaCoste&Romberg (LCR) model G gravity meters
- gravimetric measurements of metrological points
- defining g value of geodetic network base points
- defining g value of geophysical base points or basic network points
Production: g value (gravity of Earth) based on MGH-2013 reference level (± 0.01 mGal measurement precision)
- Metrological base points: MVM Paksi Atomerőmű Zrt. Méréstechnikai Labor
- Integrated Geodetic Network Base points: Terra-Geodézia Bt., Pécsi Geodéziai és Térképészeti Kft.