We undertake microseismic monitoring utilizing a great number of 3- or 6-channel recording instruments and short-period (1, 2, and 4.5 Hz) sensors that are available at the Survey.
Microseismic vibrations are observed continually in a relatively long time period to study the structural properties of an investigated object or area. In this way, vibrations in the object or faults and structural zones of the area can be located.
– RefTek 130 seismic recording instruments
– Geophones with 1 or 3 components
– operating a monitoring network for hydraulic fracturing
– examination of vibrations in buildings in case of construction
– a long-term structural and tectonic evaluation of a geological area
– earthquake hazard
– microseismic records
– location and magnitude maps
– map of tectonic events
– Mecsekérc Zrt.
– MOL Nyrt.